CD Showdown Introduction
CD Showdown (solo) is here! Fight for a Total Prize Pool of US$ 5,000!
Join mobile players from all around the world and battle your way through the 2-week qualifiers to claim your spot in semifinals! Prove your strength, and march toward the covenant crown that belongs only to the strongest!
The tournament is composed of 4 stages:
- Registration (Aug 29th - Sept 15th)
- Qualifiers (Sept 7th - 8th), Sept (14th - 15th),
- Semi-Final (Sept 21st)
- Grand Final (Sept 28th)
>Please read through the following carefully and thoroughly:
1. Registration Period is from Aug 29th (After maintenance) to 22:00, Sept 15th (Server Time)
- US (Mobile): EDT (UTC-4), New York
- MED (Mobile): CET (UTC+2), Paris, Berlin
- AS (Mobile): JST (UTC+9) Tokyo, Seoul
- LATAM (Mobile): BRT (UTC-3) Brazil, San Paulo
2. Only available for players of tier Silver II or above. (Any mode)
3. Must sign up via in-game registration feature. (Located in the upper-right corner in the Lobby).
The Total Prize Pool for CD Showdown Season 2 is US$ 5,000. The full prize breakdown is as follows:
|Place||Cash Prize||Diamond Equivalent||Other Rewards|
|1||400||24,000||In-game crown + Elimination broadcast (season)
1st place permanent exclusive skin
Permanent exclusive title
|2||300||18,000||Permanent exclusive title
2nd place permanent exclusive skin
|3||200||12,000||Permanent exclusive title
3rd place permanent exclusive skin
|4||100||6,000||Permanent exclusive title|
|5||50||3,000||Permanent exclusive title|
|6～10||-||1,000||Permanent exclusive title|
|11～20||-||500||Permanent exclusive title|
* - The crown will be replaced with a smaller memorial crown after the season ends.
- Winners can choose either the cash reward or diamond reward.
- Click here for more details about the prize money.
1. To receive prize money via wire transfer, winners must submit their correct personal and bank details and cooperate with the CD Showdown Official Committee within the requested time frame.
2. Any prize money awarded to winners shall be inclusive of all applicable taxes, VAT, withholding tax, surcharges, bank charges, service fees and/or any other expenses of similar nature.
3. Winners who are eligible for prize money will be solely responsible for any or all payments occurred by authorities within their jurisdiction in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
4. The prize money is expected to be processed within 90 days once the personal and bank details have been received and confirmed by the CD Showdown Official Committee.
There is no limit on the number of matches players can join during the qualifiers. A player's final score will be the total of their best 3 match scores.
- The top 20 players in the qualifiers will directly enter the finals.
- The top 21 - 520 players in the qualifiers will enter the semifinals.
*CD Showdown Qualifier will use the New Classic Mode
[How to Join]
After successfully signing up, select CD Showdown Qualifier, then hit Start during the specified time to enter the competition.
|US (Mobile)||Sept. 7th-8th & 14th-15th||EDT (UTC-4) 8:00PM-10:00PM|
|MED (Mobile)||Sept. 7th-8th & 14th-15th||CET (UTC+2) 8:00PM-10:00PM|
|AS (Mobile)||Sept. 7th-8th & 14th-15th||JST (UTC+9) 8:00PM-10:00PM|
|LATAM (Mobile)||Sept. 7th-8th & 14th-15th||BRT (UTC-3) 8:00PM-10:00PM|
Qualified players from all over the world will gather to start a new round of competition on their way to ascend to the crown. There is no limit on the number of matches qualified players can join during the semifinals. Their final score will be the total of their best 3 match scores.
- The top 80 players in the semifinals will qualify for the finals and contest for the crown.
[How to Join]
Please enter the game within match time, you will then be invited to Room, C.D. Semifinal (no password needed) to begin your match.
|US (Mobile)||Sept. 21st||EDT (UTC-4) 8:00PM-10:00PM|
|MED (Mobile)||Sept. 21st||CET (UTC+2) 8:00PM-10:00PM|
|AS (Mobile)||Sept. 21st||JST (UTC+9) 8:00PM-10:00PM|
|LATAM (Mobile)||Sept. 21st||BRT (UTC-3) 8:00PM-10:00PM|
The creme de la creme from all over the world will gather to risk it all for the crown. After 3 rounds of fierce competitions, one will be crowned the ultimate champion.
Players may enjoy this visual feast in-game or on our official Facebook, YouTube or Twitch accounts.
|US (Mobile)||Sept. 28th||EDT (UTC-4) 8:00PM-10:00PM|
|MED (Mobile)||Sept. 28th||CET (UTC+2) 8:00PM-10:00PM|
|AS (Mobile)||Sept. 28th||JST (UTC+9) 8:00PM-10:00PM|
|LATAM (Mobile)||Sept. 28th||BRT (UTC-3) 8:00PM-10:00PM|
Total Scores = Rank Score + Kill Score
|11-15||40||81 and below|
Spirit of the Game
1. All decisions especially with regards to the interpretation of any regulations, player eligibility, scheduling, staging of the CD Showdown Official Committee, and/or penalties for misconduct, lie solely with the CD Showdown Official Committee.
2. CD Showdown Official Committee’s decision concerning any/all event rules and regulations cannot be appealed and shall not give rise to any claim for monetary damages or any other legal or equitable remedy.
3. All the given rules and regulations are subjected to change by the CD Showdown Official Committee in the interest of fair play and the integrity of the CD Showdown event.
4. CD Showdown Official Committee at all times may act as the necessary authority to preserve the best interests of the CD Showdown event. This power is not constrained by the lack of any specific languages in this document.
5. CD Showdown Official Committee may use any forms of punitive actions at their disposal against any entity whose conduct is not within the confines of the best interests of the CD Showdown event.
6. Explorers are expected to play at their best at all times and to avoid any behavior inconsistent with the principles of good sportsmanship, honesty, or fair play.